We are looking for a highly motivated intern with exceptional social media skills and a passion for fashion, food, lifestyle, health and photography. You will play a key role in facilitating all aspects of digital marketing and will be able to learn the key tools needed to excel in the digital/social media industry.
This is an ideal position for college students or a recent college graduate looking for a hands on experience with growth potential.
Please note, this is an un-paid internship for college credit or experience only. You must be available at least 2 days a week for three months to be considered.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Research and create content
- Brainstorm strategy and new creative ideas for content and campaigns
- Social media platform management (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter)
- Influencer outreach and product placements
- Assist with in-house and off-site photoshoots
- Provide administrative support as needed and assist with daily errands
- College student or a recent graduate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Photography, graphic design skills highly preferred.
- Tech savvy
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life.
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
Please email ALL of the following to email@example.com with "Marketing Intern: First/Last Name" in the subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered:
- Cover letter
- Instagram handle
- Optional: work samples
*Must have a car and a laptop to qualify.